Sudbury Flag Football League is one of the predominant and cutting edge flag football leagues in both Massachusetts and the nation.
The SFFL is for BOTH Boys & Girls. The age of groups are from kindergarten through 8th grade. There will be separate divisions for the different age groups as stated below. The divisions may be adjusted depending on number of players in each division and competitiveness.
The games will be played by the Official Flag Football rules. Each player who is placed a team will receive a state of the art sublimated Flag jersey with NFL team colors and logos and a set of state of the art flags. All games will be played the official Flag footballs and played on field turf at the Lincoln-Sudbury High School in Sudbury, MA.
Registration for Sudbury Spring Flag Football League is open and we are currently accepting applications for the spring 2022 league for children who are currently school age from age 5 through 15.
Games will be played on Sundays and practices will be 45 minutes BEFORE game time each Sunday. The games will be played from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM. The season will consist of 9 weeks which will include a free youth football clinic, regular season games plus play-off games. The anticipated first date is Sunday 4/10/22.
All players will get:
1. A state of the art numbered jersey
2. Flag belt and flags
3. Games and practice with official Flag Football
· Division 3: Kindergarten - 2nd Grade·
· Division 2: 3rd - 5th Grade
· Division 1: 6th - 8th Grade
Players registration Dates & Cost:
· Early Registration $180 (Before January 1, 2022)
· Regular Registration $190 (Before March 1, 2022)
· Late Registration $199 (After March 1, 2022)
Benefits of early registration:
1. Early registration is BEFORE 1/1/2022
2. Stay on the same team if you wish. This is done on a first come, first serve basis, up to a maximum of 7 players per team with coaches approval
3. Guarantee a spot on a team. Note: The league sold out this year. If we sell out in early registrations, we will not accept further registrations.